Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #1871
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I tell you what, having Naomi Hunter or Mei Ling in a hentai game like this would be a dream come true....

  2. #1872
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Insert sarcastic comment that nobody picks up on*

  3. #1873
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, now optimistic (my) review. NFSU2 demo RAWKZ imo. Drift mode is awesomecool for me, and teh car is cool they put in teh demo. I totally enjoyed circuit race too. Altho, yeah, it's a bit... well not just a bit different from teh first game, but hey this is only a demo, and *cough 611MB cough* for a demo is pretty big, it has beautiful graphics too, and teh neon is totally cool visible. Only thing is that teh music is like OUCH, at least teh 3 trackz they've put in this demo, hope teh rest will be far more better, or else I'll change to teh cars music instead of teh trackz... and I don't want that... >_> everything else is totally coola nd fine with me, I have teh feeling it's like Project I.G.I. and Project igi2, like I hate teh second part in Project igi, it was beautiful and all, but not my style and it was TOO DAMN HARD. Like as many times as teh alarm raises, another 5 men come out, while in teh first ep, there was only one strike team, and if you wipe them out, you'll free to leave. But back to NFSU, I'm sure I'm gonna miss teh characters, but everything else is gonna be awesome, new grounds in teh same style... I feel powerfull. and I'm curious about teh car types as well.

    But for now, finally, but not least, Silent Hill 4 - The Room!!!

  4. #1874
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm playing Prince of Persia the sands of time. An awesomecoooool game.

  5. #1875
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mebbe I get NFSU2 soon!!

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ November 11, 2004 03:15 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer Hyper ]</font>

  6. #1876
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Prince of Persia's cool.

  7. #1877
    Inactive Member mythbreaker048's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...and demanding

  8. #1878
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, i thought Prince of Persia looked cool. Ive yet to buy it, and if i do, i dont know which console out of the 3 it should be for.

    Currently playing Halo 2, and will be for quite some time, so i wont need to post it here every time. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #1879
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I ahve it on my PS2 HDD, not sure if I'd buy it though.

  10. #1880
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Unless some version is capped, censored, toned down, bugged, or otherwise inferior, go for the best looking, which is almost always not the PS2 version.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ November 11, 2004 07:01 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •